Saturday, October 22, 2011

Once Upon a Fairy Tale- Literacy Stations

I'm sorry it's been over a week since I posted last - BUT hopefully you will find something in all the fairy tale things I have to share.  If you teach 2nd grade and have the reading series "Treasures" this will make your day.  If not there are still some ideas you can use. 

Literacy Stations Document (explains each of the stations), the others will be the directions and sheet that goes with the books. 

The next two things I'm using to teach Conflict and Resolution in my reading of fairy tales.  The first activity is to help with reinforcing conflict and resolution.



This next activity goes with the "Bremen Town Musicians".  This is not in the Treasures series but it should be easy to find.  Students are using the four main characters, their conflicts and the resolution to all their conflicts in a 2 sack booklet. 






And they all lived happily ever after. - Dana

No comments: